Affordable Dental Crowns at Mint Dental of Bradenton, FL
Dr. Monika Aneja at Mint Dental of Bradenton is proud to offer the finest ceramic crowns from IPS e.max, as well as porcelain crowns and crowns fashioned from many other materials.
Dental crowns, also known as “caps,” cover a damaged or otherwise abnormal tooth in order to restore shape, strength, or esthetic appearance. Crowns come in materials including gold or other metals, resin, porcelain, or a combination of porcelain fused to metal. Crowns are often designed to match the color of surrounding teeth to provide a more natural appearance.
Why Choose Dental Crowns?
Some reasons you might need a cosmetic dentist to fit you for a dental crown procedure include:
- Protection for a weakened or cracked tooth
- Restoration of a broken or severely worn tooth
- Support and cover for a tooth with a large filling
- Replacement of lost tooth structure after a root canal is performed
- As an anchor for a dental bridge
- Coverage for a misshapen or severely discolored tooth
- Coverage for dental implants
- An alternative to full or partial dentures
You deserve the best of care. Dr. Aneja will be honored to restore your smile to full health and function. Give us a call today!